High Speed Handpiece Repair - Ceramic Bearings
We are exclusively using ceramic bearings on ALL rebuilds - at NO extra charge
What is a Highspeed Turbine Rebuild?
When your handpiece stops working, it is usually because the turbine bearings are shot and need replacement. Our turbine rebuild offers a more economical alternative to replacing the entire turbine every time. We carefully remove the old bearings and any other parts too worn to use. After a thorough cleaning, we install new bearings and O-rings, calibrate and test your handpiece, and return it to you running almost as good as new.
Highspeed Ceramic BearingTurbine Rebuild & New Turbines - Six Month Warranty
|Replace Bearings||New HPX Turbine|
|Midwest Quiet Air, Lever||$99.95||$189.00|
|Star 430 SWL (lubricated)||$99.95||$189.00|
|Star 430 LUBE FREE $179.00||$259.00 One Year Warranty|
|Kavo 647, 640, 642, 635||$99.95||$199.00|
|Impact Air 45||$99.95||$215.00|
|Push Button Canister Rebuild||$89.95|
|Push Button Canister New||$149.00|
|Standard Canister||$79.95||(3-month warranty)|
When do you need a new turbine?
When the automatic chuck (pushbutton or lever) in your handpiece turbine stops gripping the bur safely you have two options:
1. You can replace the entire turbine with a new turbine. EIther a turbine that we make ourselves in-house, or a new turbine from the original manufacturer. We have a lot of original manufacturer turbines in stock.
2. Sometimes we are able to just repair the autochuck and get it to meet factory specifications again. Repairing the autochuck is a separate repair from the bearing replacement with a separate charge, and a separate six month warranty.
- New HPX turbines (NOT original manufacturer) Six Month Warranty - $189.00 - $229.00
- New ORIGINAL Manufacturer Turbines - most brands in stock - call for specific model pricing please
Additional High-Speed Handpiece Services
- Star, Midwest Fiber Optic Replacement - $179.00
- Kavo Cellular Optic Replacement - $249.00
- Star Body Shell Service - $75.00
- Air/Water Line Clearing, Minor Service - $45.00
- Internal Air/Water Line Replacement - $120.00